RECCS Summer Research Experience at CU Boulder
The Research Experience for Community College Students (RECCS) program is tailored directly to Colorado community college students. This unique opportunity to spend a summer working on an independent research project with a mentor in the geologic or environmental sciences could launch a career! Prior research experience is NOT necessary for eligibility.
Dates: May 30th – July 28th, 2023
Students will receive:
- 9 week student-generated research experience with a science mentor at CU, NOAA or other institutions.
- $600 per week stipend for a total of $5400
- Training and support in scientific writing and communication
- Career, academic transfer, and grad school prep
- $50/week gas stipend or housing for the summer (for students 50+ miles away)
Applications are due Wednesday, February 1st, 2023. Students from rural community colleges and from groups historically underrepresented in science are encouraged to apply.
Questions? Contact email@example.com